We are ready to face the new and upcoming year ahead..Trust me,We have alot to get ready for..
1. Jaycee starts 4th grade
2. Janna starts Kindergarden
3. John goes to pre-k
4. Jaycee has LC State at Delta State at the end of July
5. Team Building at the Water park for the swimmers
6. Swim Team end of the year Banquet
7. Hosting a Baby Shower for my cousin(Hopefully)
8. PTO Presidency with my friend Kim(we are working together on it)
If,I think of any more I will post it..I'm sure that is a enough on our plate(Steven's and mine)because we are in this together. Enjoy pics from our last day at the sea in PCB Florida..




What great memories you guy will have for a lifetime. Isn't it great to spend so much family time together so the kid will haestories to tell thir kids. I love it. Looks like you guys had a blast.
ReplyDeleteYour right back to the upcoming year. Its exciting ( another senior for us) Wow.
Missy
hey monica!! tell steven to get a tan!!
ReplyDeleteMichelle Kline