Monday, June 29, 2009

Repeat

Sand,Surf,Sun---Repeat..We have had a wonderful time on the beach..My younger two have enjoyed themselves with all things pertaining to the sand and the hot sun..I knew they would wind up coming over to the beach side of life..For awhile there I thought it would just be Jaycee and me enjoying the bright blue yonder of the sea sounds...We relaxed,dug our toes in and loved the moments shared together.
We found tons of shells..For a moment,just a moment, I thought we might have to sell seashells by the seashore but Stevie said we could make it home with all of them..
A low note of the trip,we did not get a family pic this year..Deanna,we may have to come to you for a beach scene pic..I know you could figure something out for me.
Enjoy the view from below...More to come later.








It started getting cloudy,I haven't adjusted the pics on Picasa.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment