Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Going North

Jaycee doesn't like to sit for pics.

I know I haven't blog in like forever..Just gettn' geared up for LC State in Cleveland,Ms.Which I hear is in the middle of nowhere but where some of the best jazz/bluegrass music of our time started..I'll be checking out the town,the history of Cleveland and it's surrounding area.I hope get to eat at Morgan Freeman's restaurant in Clarksdale,I think that's where it is,I'll have to look it up again on the net.

Jaycee has 9 events to swim and we're looking for her to place very well in all of them..She and I are going with Tammy(another swim mom) and her girls(Holly and Anna). We(Jaycee and me)plan on having a great time just being together with no other siblings around.When you think of Jaycee,please send fast,smooth vibes to us in the Delta.

School starts in a few weeks which has us and everyone else busy getting things together for the 1st day back..I hope everyone has a great weekend..Stay tune to this blog for further updates on our State Swim Meet..I will post daily to let you guys know how great my sweet girl is doing..

See ya in the Delta !!!!!!


Janna Bug looking cute


Handsome lil' Man




post signature

1 comment: