Getcha snaps shots here..Jill,please tell me you are happy to see your baby and you're proud of me for figuring this computer stuff out...Sorry for the delay of pics but now you might get sick of seeing so many..
Stevie,I will load pics of the girls at there swim meet later...You know how these sils are about pics and blogging details.Girls you know it's true..
Love ya honey and miss ya..Can't wait to see you on wednesday..Enjoy pics below !!!!
Monica
Trenton playing in the sand

Jaycee enjoying the view...

Eli loving the sand time and sun...Which by the way is extremely hot

The gang goofy golfing at the old place dad took me as a kid.

The blue man and the kids at the top of his head...Talking about getting into someone's head.

Get ready to jump..

I think they all landed safe.

Where's Waldo??I meant Trenton,,they dug a whole and he fell in it..Can you see his head?

Here's our stud dudes,trying to be studley...

Another pic of the gang...Peyton,we miss you and wish you had been rested enough to come and enjoy...Though I know mom and macie are glad you stayed...Maybe next time you both can come with us.
thank you thank you thank you!
ReplyDeletelooks like everyone is having fun!!! I know its hot we went to the beach today!!! crazy!
i am proud of you for figuring out the computer stuff!
ok go have more fun and more pics!
Love,
Jill :)
p.s. give Trent a big kiss from us...we miss him!