Hi Everyone---Here are lots of shots from our swim meet in Florida..They are in random order
cuz I can't figure out this touch pad thingy so therefore I can not move my pics around to put them in order,sorry for the confusion..
This is Coach Lisa..She is a great coach..Her and Janna work well together,really

Jaycee's fly
Koach Ray,we love you..

Janna ready on the block for 25 fly..She did great and she didn't
DQ on this stroke.

Jaycee in lane 5 for 50 fly..Jaycee did wonderful in this meet..She did 50 and 100 Breast,.cut time in both.

Janna's fly stroke.

Janna in lane 3

Janna in backstroke event.

Jaycee and Emily in backstroke..I don't know how Heidi feels about these two swimming right by each other but I love it..I think it
pushs them to go faster..

Coach
Bev,you are wonderful..Not sure what her and Janna are looking at.Not even sure if they are looking at the same thing.

I love this pic.
Bev is waiting to time Jan with a smile on her face.

Warming up..

I love these kinda shots..Swimmer getting ready with dedicated coach right behind them.

Jaycee is a great swimmer,I hope she see it for herself one day soon.

Emily is a excellent swimmer too..I hope her and Jaycee stay with it.

Amazing how close they are but I think Emily wins this one..

It was very hot but we made it through..Now,we can start our vacation here in Seacrest,Fl..I hope everyone made it home safe..See ya in July...
swim girls swim!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteglad y'all did good at your meet!
now have a GREAT vacation!
Aunt Jill :)