
Saturday, June 20, 2009
We made It to Florida
To the SIL who are waiting for pics of their kids we kidnapped and took with us on vacation;hopefully I will have time to post pics...We have been busy since we arrived...Jaycee's swim meet has been our(my)biggest concern for today and tomorrow..Though it went fast today and we hope the same for sunday..We start at 8:30 and finished before 11am,if you are in the swim of things,you know what I'm talking about..Jaycee swam 5 individual events and a relay...She shaved time off of every event but her 100 fly..She is doing great and looking smooth in the water...She did breast after a two month break(because of knee stuff)and took 6 seconds off her 50 today...So enough about swim,my nephews are doing great and I think they are having fun...We went crabbing last nite(a new experience for them)I got video footage...It was a blast..We went for an extended bike ride today in which they had been begging to go,so we went and they were begging to come back to the cottage...I think Jeshua even said"Aunt Monie you run on the treadmill,no wonder you can ride so far..."I just laughed saying you play ball in the heat all the time you should last longer than me.Needless to say we return but I didn't want tooo...So got go do clothes more tomorrow with pics,hopefully...Monica
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



omg the pictures are the most important part!
ReplyDeleteI am giving you 10 blog demerits!!!!
pictures pictures pictures!