Thursday, February 12, 2009

Fruit

We have been in(the house)and not out(of the game)...Last week John was not well and this week Janna has not been well.I have a small cough but I can tough it out till Steven is off again..Then I can let my guard down....Anyway,I have been meditating on a few things over the last several days...Fruit trees !!! I promise I only have a cough not a fever that might make a person delusional...About those trees ---It's amazing how an orange tree only produces oranges,an apple tree only produces apples and so on..They don't try and try and try,they just do...God's not called us to try,he's called us to do....The bible says you will know them(reflection of Jesus cuz we're created in his image)by their fruit...I thought,"What kinda fruit will we produce?"Well,there are nine fruits that should be exploding out of us.Gal 5:22 (amp)But the fruit of the(Holy) Spirit (the work which His presence within accomplishes) is love,joy(gladness),peace,patience (an even temper,for-bearance),kindness,goodness(benevolence),faithfulness,gentleness(meekness,humility),self-control(self-restraint,continence).We get to produce not only one but nine fruits..I don't believe there are any plants or trees out there that can produce what we,the people of God-leaded by the Holy Spirit,can produce.He has made a way for us to do this,Let's get to doing.....

post signature

1 comment: