
Sunday, February 8, 2009
A Thought for Today
You know in Proverbs it talks about Wisdom and how we need to search for her(Wisdom) at every intersection...It even shows us,tells us who to listen to and hang around to hear wisdom...So,I was around wisdom this weekend and I got a nugget from listening to her..She(wisdom)was telling us different things and then she said this one thing that I have heard over and over and over but finally got this time..Wow,how God's timing with the Holy Spirit really works when your heart is open and your ears are willing to hear...O.K.,O.K.,wisdom said "When you are speaking to your daughter or son or husband or wife or anyone or believers or non-believers,--- Remember you are speaking to Jesus-----God created everyone of us in his image and we need to remember who we are talking to when we speak to one another...The way she(wisdom)said it hit me like a ton of bricks and I got it...I can remember this when I speak to others...Let's all do it because we can...I know God,in his word, never said "Try",he always says "Do".So Let's do...... Just think,"What a wonderful place this is going to be when we start doing this to everyone we talk tooo...Let's start right now,today....WOW----WOW---WOW---
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment