Sunday, February 15, 2009
John turns Four
Our youngest turns 4 tomorrow...My oh my how time flies by...John wanted a Bolt cake and he got it...Steven and I make the cake from scratch then we try to decorate it as best we can..John loved it and that's what matters most.And that I take a piece to my friend Heidi who raves about it every time I make a cake from scratch which makes me feel better about doing it..I have a piece set aside for you,Heidi...It was sooo good...Back to our baby's birthday..John wanted to invite his friends Nathan and Madison,friends from school...We had a very low key party..John and his friends had fun!!!!!!! Happy Birthday----John


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Happy Birthday, John!!
ReplyDeleteWe always enjoy looking at your pictures. Could you send us the one of Uncle Jim at Kieley's birthday and the one of Barbara and Cooper. Just send anything you want. Randy wants the one of us and Cooper too. Can't wait to see you in Oxford. We love you!
Hey what the deal! I dont think i was invited to this birthday!! And if I was.......im sorry I forgot..... the cake was awesome!!! yall did a good job!! call me!
ReplyDeletemichelle