The most Important Post:Our sweet baby girl turned 6 yrs last week..She wanted to eat at the Mexican Restaurant.I promise she was excited about being there,though I know she was tired from swim practice.We had a studio party where my friend,Angie and me put make-up, twigged the girls hair in up dos,they pick out fairy costumes to put on and the photographer snapped away.We will get those pics next week.I think Janna and her friends had a great time..Angie,Kesley and Jaycee-belle;Thank You all for helping me out with all things.
Happy Birthday---Janna Girl
Cute Post,a short one,Our puppy Murphy thinks he is one of the kids.Laying on Steven like he is a baby..Sweet Pup.
The Best Post:This is Steven's tire that blew out as he was on the interstate going about 80mph(if I know him) to work..Our God's good,heck,he is Great!!!! He is faithful to watch over what is important to me and to him.This tire was only 6mos old..The car didn't even wobble or swerve.Thank you Jesus for watching over my honey when he goes everywhere.
So,off we go to a magical place somewhere.Where ?? you ask..For part of the trip I wasn't privileged to that information.Stevie kept saying "Don't worry you're gonna love it." Can I tell you,I did love it..
Steven and Monica: Gatlinburg,TN

It was beautiful.The changing of the leaves.The crisp,cold weather..It was a wonderful weekend with my honey and me..Here is a little history,we eloped 10 years ago to Gatlinburg and got married on Jan 30,1999.Coming back,just the two of us,was a sweet dream come true.The ride up and back was incredible..We talked about everything A to Z. No music just us talking and laughing together..
Steven and Monica: Gatlinburg,TN
It was beautiful.The changing of the leaves.The crisp,cold weather..It was a wonderful weekend with my honey and me..Here is a little history,we eloped 10 years ago to Gatlinburg and got married on Jan 30,1999.Coming back,just the two of us,was a sweet dream come true.The ride up and back was incredible..We talked about everything A to Z. No music just us talking and laughing together..
Steven,Thank you for thinking of me and us..I had a fabulous time with you..I got to remember all the great things about you and us..I am so thrilled to be married to you..You are my soul mate..I love you babe...




wish I was there.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful family you have.
ReplyDelete