Our 2nd day at Hurricane Fall Meet..The girls did great the both days.Janna finished with 1st place medal in 6 and under backstroke.Waiting on the complete meet results in all the events for both girls.
Below are pics from my S-I-L Jill.Great Pics!!!!!!! Also more pics from 2nd day from me

These are my favorite views behind the lens of a camera.. Forever Friends !!!!!1


Back veiw on Fly
Emily getting ready for Backstroke

She's in the water
Beautiful Backstroke,Em
She takes one more stroke
Great Finish
Janna ready for Backstroke event
She's off and kicking

Sweet finish with a 1st place medal..That a girl !!!!!
Cora,a friend of our's,in Fly stroke
Pretty stroke

What a swimmer ....
Cora back view on Fly

Below are pics from my S-I-L Jill.Great Pics!!!!!!! Also more pics from 2nd day from me

These are my favorite views behind the lens of a camera.. Forever Friends !!!!!1Jaycee off the block on 50 fly
Beautiful Fly Stroke.
Back veiw on Fly
She's in the water
Sweet finish with a 1st place medal..That a girl !!!!!
What a swimmer ....
Mary Grace getting ready.
Go MG .....
Go MG .......

She's looking at her daddy.
These are the best pics to view.Lisa talking to Janna before Janna's swim.Lisa in her face.

Not sure what Janna says but look at Lisa's face.
She's looking at her daddy.
Not sure what Janna says but look at Lisa's face.





I would love to know what My sally told Lisa!!! I can only imagine!!! I too have had that same look after Sally has told me a thing or too
ReplyDeleteTotally awesome! I hear swimming is quite the committment-- so kudos to you! Beauitful family!
ReplyDelete