They are not the required uniform color for this year but,but,but I saw a few girls wearing them the last couple of weeks so hence Janna is wearing hers today..God,please forgive me for disobeying the rules,I ask you let me slide today because of cuteness( Janna is a cutie pie in plaid).Thank You Jesus for your forgiveness..
O.k. about Jaycee's hair...WoW,that is one battle I try not to go into cuz she(they)hate to have their hair brushed in the morning,the afternoon and the evening.So,J likes for me to braid it at night,she sleeps on it,gets up in the morning,takes it out of the braids and there you have it.No brushing required and she likes it that way,not brushed.I guess none of her friends say ugly things to her about her hair style so she keeps on not brushing it..Janna called her a poodle and Jaycee tried to think of a good name to call Janna but I stopped it before it got going..I had Janna apologize to Jaycee,no name calling.See how my mornings are,they are a delight from the Lord..Speaking things into existences.
What battles/fights do you avoid with your daughters or sons?




LOVVVEEE the plaid! Even though you are going to get in trouble!
ReplyDeleteand Yay for Nan getting a new car! It's about dang time!