Monday, August 17, 2009
The Girls have Started School
Well,I have been out of the blogger loop since (how would my sil put it) Our Coaches Look Great post. Just that I have been busy hanging out with my kids before school started back.Knowing what would be in store for us with pto,swim and anything else pertaining to my family.Jaycee and Trenton stared on the 6th of Aug.Janna and Macie started today. Janna says she had a great day and I hope this continues..Jaycee's home room teacher is Mrs.Clark.Janna's teacher Mrs.DuPont..Jaycee had Mrs.DuPont in Kindergarden too.We love her and Mrs.Ferguson..The first thing she said when she walk through the door"I'm riding the bus to school in the morning"..I take them in the morning and they ride the bus home in the afternoon.So,we'll see if they can get up and moving in the morning to catch the bus.I hope you enjoy the pics..Got run for now,hope to keep you better informed in the future.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




It's about time!
ReplyDeleteGREAT Pics!!!
I am so thankful that everyone is happy at school!
p.s. it's NOT fall yet! LOL even tho a change from the hot would be nice!
OMG they look so cute and like big girls today. Tell Miss Janna and Jaycee to have a good day.
ReplyDeleteMissy