I hope everyone had a wonderful "Thanksgiving"...We did...We have sooo much to be thankful for....We went to Steven's work to eat turkey with him...Wow,what a time we had....I tried to take a few cute pics of the kids on the bails of hay...Well,Jaycee spotted a lizard first off and from there things went amiss...I will explain in the pics below..

Trying to snap pics,the lizard gets lose..Jaycee wiggles to find it..

Now ,Jaycee thinks it might be in her hair..

Janna looking for it in Jaycee's hair..No lizard there...

Bails of hay,where the lizard hunt was on...

Little did I know the hay had ants in it..That caused another event to unfold...Stripping John to his undies to get the ants off his pants,legs,undies,socks and shoes...

Steven gets him redressed minus the ants...

Jaycee had ants crawling on her...

I did capture a few sweet photos and transformed them.



My sweet J's of Joy and me....

Everyone have a great weekend..For those going shopping,have a great time..Be Safe in your travels..God Bless you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment