Sunday, November 1, 2009

Our Oldest turns 10

Our first born turns 10..WOW...Where does the time go? I know just yesterday she was dancing around in her diaper and singing a little diddy..Now she dancing around in some funky outfit singing Miley Cyrus and Jonas Boys..I know I missed it somewhere with her.You know parents putting to much on the first born,it kinda makes ya the miss the wonderful baby years.So,I am trying to make-up lost time having special time with Jaycee these days..


Her first Bday pinata,Jaycee took the first swing and it broke..

Her cake with puppy paws on it..Thank you Aunt Step.for making those for us.

Before the paws.

Silly girl.
Sweet smile


Though her bday is on the 8th..Daddy had this weekend off cuz the weekend after her birth date we have a three day swim meet...Being praying for Jaycee and Janna..They really wanna do well.

I want to "Thanks" to everyone who made it out to celebrate with us..Jaycee had a wonderful time with her friends and family,so did I..
Aunt Jill and Aunt Missy,Jaycee says she missed you guys but knows Aaron is looking forward to going to a good college.She hopes it with be Ole Miss in the future.
















post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment