Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hub Fins IMX 2009

We had an awesome swim weekend in Laurel..Jaycee and Janna swam great..Jaycee finished,in most of her events,in the top 10.Her best event was 200 IM.She cut 30 secs off her old time and finished in 3rd place.
Janna finished in 3rd place with high point winner in her age group.She also placed 3rd in a few of her events..Steven and I are so proud of both of them..Altogether,our team as a whole had great meet...

Jaycee in 50 Breast

Koach Ray and the girls


Can I say,"I love this girl."Coach Lisa has the best facial expressions.

Jaycee and Emily in 50 Backstroke.
Kamryn in 50 Free..Jaycee cheering her on..
50 Breast
This is Emily and Jaycee's interruption of Breaststroke.
The girls outside playing in the sun..It was a beautiful weekend !!!!!
John and Bryson playing DSI

Koach Ray yelling for his swimmers..
Mary Grace in her 25 Free
Janna and Amber
Jann in 50 Backstroke
Jaycee cheering Janna on.....
Rachel and Lane hanging out til start time.

Thank you Aunt Missy and Uncle Trace for letting John stay with you on Saturday.He had to spend just one day at the meet with us.But he had fun with friends all day.
Amber and Jaycee waiting to swim.
Kamryn getting ready to swim..
Emily resting til her next event
Koach Ray talking the girls up for their next event

So,our next meet is in Biloxi,Santa's Best...I know we will do every well as a team.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment