Saturday, September 5, 2009

Change is in the Air

Yes,I am posting after another long break..We have been busy changing things around here.
Jaycee has been asking us to paint her room blue. We got to it this past weekend.Here is the results !!!Whatcha think???? Looks pretty good,huh...
I was blessed with a wonderful friend who blessed Jaycee with a complete bedding ensemble Thank you,Heidi Jo(the name just popped in my head so I typed it in). On that note,along with the bedding she(Heidi)blessed us with our newest member of the family,Iggie,the hamster.Janna has been on cloud 9 and busy fuss'n over him..Thank you again Heidi for our friendship...I love all the clothes toooo.


Jaycee loves her new look..

Brightens up the room...
I made this swim board,so,Jaycee could see her accomplishments over the last two years..I hope it will help her stay motivated.
Here's Iggie !!! Mini-Hamster
John starts school on Tuesday,thank heaven,cuz this is all he wants to do.He doesn't like it when I turn it off for logo time,play with your toys time or let's read time...




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment