Friday, July 24, 2009

Janna says the darnedest Things

My sweet Janna girl is a firecracker..She is talkative,sassy,cute and sweet all rolled up into one.The other day she came to me to let me know John has called her a name(never could understand what name).So,I tell John "Now buddy you know we don't call people names.It hurts their heart and makes them feel sad. Jesus wants us to be nice and kind to one another.Treat Janna like you want her to treat you.Now he's crying and says she called me a name too.I call her over,tell her the same thing but I added Jesus doesn't call us yucky names.
She looks at me with those big beautiful eyes,with hands going and says"Jesus calls me fatty all the time(which is the name she called John).Is that not funny!!! She comes up with some things.I smile at the shear thought and wonder were she got that one.. So,I say to her "I know Jesus talks to you and tells you things,Are you sure Jesus called you a name that would make your heart hurt and make you sad?Then I ask her to remember we put our Belt of Truth on this morning,so we need to tell the truth".She looks at me and says"O.k.Jesus didn't call me fatty .I'm sorry John for calling you a name. That's it and they went off to play

What has you kids said lately that's so darn cute?


post signature

1 comment:

  1. be smart and grab a journal and write down all the funny comments that each one says and date it...keep it forever! i wish i would have done that, my girls have made my side hurt over the years and i was a putts and didnt write it down.

    ReplyDelete