Monica's Catch
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Crabbing at Night on the Beach
We learned of this last year by a family who had been crabbing at night on the beach.The one below is a rare catch..The big ones are hard to find or see.The little white ones,you can see when you shine the flashlight down the shoreline of the beach.The little guys are running every which way..It is fun to do and more fun to watch the kids screaming and running around trying to catch a crab..They are soooo fast..The one below is the only one I caught but it was the biggest one of the night.
Monica's Catch
We caught alot of little ones tonite.
Monica's Catch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Hey Monica!! I miss you and I am ready for you to come home!! The crabs are cool. We have never done that but it looks like a lot of fun and something we are gonna have to do!!
ReplyDeleteHave Fun!!
Love
michelle kline
Looks like fun. I know they are having a blast and wow ook how dark they are. John looks so dark with his blonde hair.
ReplyDeleteThanks for calling today. It has been so hard for me, since I haven't let the kids get a dog in so long but God is faithful to us. We just miss her so much.
Have fun the rest of your vacation.
Beach here we come......
Missy