I ask him"When will things be like you said they would be for our family ?"Then I think maybe I haven't prayed,loved,been kind,been giving, been faithful,been righteous enough.What have I not done to have your kingdom here in our family? We have no right relationship with one another..I really don't know why?Really......I know things are not about me,it's all about you,Jesus.But goosh,my kids,my husband and I get hurt..Day in and day out..It is a constant storm..I don't believe Jesus wants our family to be in such discord..I know he doesn't.In January,Steven and I prayed and talked about how to step back from the mess.It is hard to do that when you want to be apart of peoples lives and have a good relationship with them..Geez,I know now that is how Jesus feels towards us..He loves us so much,he wants to be part(the biggest part) of our lives but we push him and the relationship we could have with him away..WOW,the Holy Spirit is very convicting in showing me how we treat the Son who was beaten for our transgressions and bruised for our iniquities,who bleeded and died for us so that we might live and love one another like Jesus lived,loved and died for us.
I think of David,alot, in this time and kinda understand what he might have went through.To stay alive he had to hide with the Philistines(that could not have be fun) ..But God through David was able to use that time to show them(the Philistines)how great and might he (God) was and is.. King Saul hated--hated David,was jealous of him.King Saul wanted David killed..Saul wasted his life running after David to have him killed.
Jesus never once said try to do.He just say "DO". So,I will remember to treat people like I want to be treated. Jesus says"When you do it to the lest of these,you do it unto me."He has given us different gifts and his word to use for this kingdom to edify,encourage and build one another up in Jesus.I know that we do not wrestle against flesh and blood but against principalities,against powers,against the rulers of darkness of this world,against spiritual wickedness in high places;so help me to remember this and to stand with the full armour of God and resist the devil and he will leave...Thank you for reading and listening. Comments of Wisdom Welcomed Here..




Keep loving and don't wait on the love in return. I know that sounds weird. But Jesus loved regardless of what what given back to Him. Saul hated David and wanted him dead, however David still loved and honored Saul and wouldn't kill him even though he knew what Saul wanted to do to him. We cant make people love us, want to be around us or even be nice to us, but we can choose to love them regardless and unconditionaly since that is how Jesus loves us. After all if you do this what can they say? "I cant stand that person, im as ugly and hateful as I can be and they keep loving me anyway" If that is all they can say...then love wins.
ReplyDeleteLove
Michelle Kline