Monday, May 25, 2009
Rainy Days are Here
So,it has been yucky weather since friday...We started out with our annual Play Day out West Side school..I think it turned out pretty good though the weather was not nice...Then on to see "Night at the Museum 2" friday nite.Which by the way was a great sequel to the first one.We had promised the kids since monday that we would go see it with it being daddy's only day off til he leaves for his golf trip.We missed our nephews pool party,I know they had fun for their birthdays...Jaycee has been staying with friends since saturday..So,Janna and John need some things to do...We have made tents inside and done glitter art with sticker art coming soon to the pic index...Our rainy days have been fun inside and kinda messy but we can always clean another day,right !!!!
Thank you father for the rain..I don't have to water the plants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment