Monday, May 18, 2009

End of the Year Program

The end of the year has finally come and things are going out with a bang...Janna goes to big school in August of this year..I think she is looking forward to it..John moves up to the four year old class...Jaycee's school,West Side,had Track and Field Nite on friday.They were last year's champs,winning the all over trophy..Heidi,our P.E. coach,did a great job with the kids and we won the all over trophy this year tooo...Congrats to Heidi and the West Side kids...Sorry,I took no pics for that outing...But do enjoy the ones from End of the Year Program...
This is our niece,Macie...

Janna Bug
She loves to sing..

So,does John
Cute Boy
I love this pic

This is Gracie,a friend of ours from Swim team and school.
John loves to sing like Uncle Tracey and cousin Jesuha.
Notice the foot,John gets it moving,kinda like Elvis...He hears the beat and the first thing moving is his foot or hips.




post signature

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Janna and John. They did great and I know Janna will do great in big school and John will do great in his new school.
    Aunt Missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh My sally is soooooo cute!!!!! She is getting so big!. As far as John dancing goes, I have seen him dance, does he get that from his dad? ha

    ReplyDelete