Here we are after a few days at Sea World,I am able to post a few pics from the trip..We are having fun with the kids and the animals..It is truly amazing to see these hugh predators in such a beautiful way...The way they respond to their trainers and the shows they preform...It was worth going to Sea World just to see the Shamu shows over and over and over...
Can U Believe

What a title for a show...

I'm a believer...R u !!!

Waiting for the Dolphin and Whale show...

These babies are fast in the water with so much grace too.

If we counted right,they had 7-8 dolphins in the pool at the same time...Doing different things on each end and in the middle of the arena...Very entertaining..


Sea World is a must see Adventure for all...We took three days to see it and enjoy it...We've had a great time..

those pictures are so cool. I have never been to sea world it looks like a lot of fun. I am glad yall had fun and had a safe trip. glad to have you back home.
ReplyDeletemichelle kline