Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Break is Over

Mardi Gras Break is over and all my kids are back at school...My honey is feeling better and he is back at work..Mama Morrison is home alone...What peace,What serenity..!!! I will get back in bed to listen and hear that wonderful,small,still voice speak to me and my inner-man..Get his focus ---then start my day..I have a joy report(my honey will be proud of Jesus in me,I know Janna is happy),my sweet firecracker(Janna),dropped a 2qt jug of juice( which covered my entire work area) this morning in the mist of getting everyone ready for school/eating breakfast/making Jaycee's lunch//and anything else moms'do to get everyone out the door and to school on time..O.k. back to the praise report----I did not lose it with her,I was very calm,I spoke gently,sweetly to her,Picked her up ,placed her on the counter ,wiped her face(cuz the juice was in her hair and on her clothes)loved on her and told her things are o.k.God is so good to me and my household.Before,if that would have happened I would have went silly(o.k. crazy) but God sustained me in it..I have been asking Jesus to change the way I look at my babies and he is doing it...You know sometimes ya think"God are you working on me or in me?"Well,I'm here to tell ya he is but his timing is perfect...When Janna dropped that jug (and it went everywhere) before I could say anything to her I looked at her face where tears were about to fall on those sweet cheeks and I saw her eyes I couldn't be upset....Then she said"Momma,I'm glad the jug wasn't glass!!That would have been a big mess."I kissed her and agreed..Jesus showed me through my five year old to see the good in a sticky mess.Thank You Jesus it wasn't a glass jug!!!! Have a Blessed day....Enjoy the pics


We made a tent in Jaycee room



The girls got new sleeping bags,so the tent was made to try out the bags



John and Janna dressing up for??? Jus---Cuz


That boy is something else



Just a few things the kids did over our school break...We got to do some much needed relaxing...
Spring is around the corner...Plants to be planted and the grass will need to be cut..Spring cleaning !!!!!!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment