Cousin Emily can to play...
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
The Week Thus Far
The week thus far---It has consisted of cleaning the house and letting the kids have friends over...We have a swim meet this weekend so we'll be gone alot...I love to have a clean house to come home too.The kids have been wonderful this week with friends over to play...We have had quiet nites...No kids T.V. programs just good clean Discovery Earth and Extreme House Make-Over with Ty...Jaycee fussed about how I never let them watch their programs on t.v. during the week...Which I know and they know is not true...So to correct her words spoken out in anger to me,I decided to take their programs away for two weeks...WOW---it has been wonderful...We have more time to read the books we got them for CHRISTmas...God's plan for girls and God's plan for boys...They are wonderful books...Jaycee and I started the One Year Bible for Kids which has been great for her and me...My other two(Janna and John) usually sit around and listen too...Enjoy the pics,which go into Project 365...Have a great end of the week til next post...With Much Love

Cousin Emily can to play...
Cousin Emily can to play...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment