Saturday, January 31, 2009

Just the Beginning --- 10 years of Bliss

Yesterday was our 10 year anniversary...Wow,how time goes by in a blur but it has been a good blur...I didn't say easy but good...What would a good marriage be if not for bumps along the way...I'm pretty sure Paul never prayed to God to take the peoples problems away..He did however pray for us to be strengthen,encouraged and search for and have the peace God intends for us to obtain and keep..He did instruct us to read the word and seek Jesus always...We're not perfect but we will be and do all that God has called us to...I know that I gave Satan alot of my days in the past and I will strive not to give him another day of my life...We have the greatest power living inside us that has defeated Satan..Let's start using what God gave us ,step up to the plate and knock him outta here...Resist him in every part of our lives and he will flee...We may have to resist him over and over until our inner-man gets the peace that passes all understanding and misunderstandings..But when that peace comes,I promise it will never leave...So,our relationship is solid and we will see 10 more years...Have a great weekend.



We went to Outback to eat..One of our favorite places...Letti and I had talapia seared and smoothered with a cajun cream sauce loaded with crawfish tails and shrimp...It was amazing!!!The guys had steak...Steven ordered broccoli with his meal and he ate it all...I am so proud of him..He has come so far in 10 years with never eating veggies pre-marriage..We had a great time...Kevin and Letti are good friends we have known all my life but now we are creating a great relationship with them...Thanks for spending time with us on our special day.


Jaycee picked the blue tint for this one....

Letti came to celebrate with us,Kevin toooo

This is Scott,our waiter


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Happy Aniversary!!!! I have found out that the bumps in marriage is when you learn the most. It is impossible to have a marriage without the bumps. And the bumps (when their over) make your marriage better. If anyone tells you that they dont have any, they are lying or neither one of them is truly being themselves around each other, which means their whole marriage is a lie. So in short, Praise God for the bumps!!!

    Love
    michelle

    ReplyDelete