Thursday, December 11, 2008
Let it Snow,Let it Snow,Let it Snow and It Did ....
My girls ask a few weeks ago about it snowing here...I said "Let's pray"...All they could say this morning (when it started falling) was "Jesus hears us when we pray".. Yes he does...Thank you Father for prayers answered...What a beautiful site to see!!!!! We got up to it raining and the cold,cold wind blowing...About 7:30am we could see the snow flurries....I decided to go ahead and take the kids to school...So,we loaded up and went to school,it's still snowing...I return home 30 minutes later and it's still snowing...Which in the southern part of Mississippi is a miracle...I called my SIL Stephanie ,who lives north of me about 20mins(same town),she had about 3-4 inches on the ground.They had made a snowman and the snow was still falling...I pack dry clothes,mittens,beanie caps,dry socks and extra shoes;then I go back to town to pick-up kids,head to my SIL(sister in law) to play in the winter wonderland...Enjoy the Pics below..
John making a snow angel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment