Wednesday, October 22, 2008

We went Global Today !!!!

Today we got to visit Global Wildlife with John and Janna's pre-school,Life Academy..I wish we could say it was I first time but it was our 5th visit to a place far away..The weather was nice and cool...We were the first tour of the day so the animals were ready to eat...
This was one of the hugh catfish in the pond
Lil'Reagan
Macie,Eli & Janna
Janna & Daddy on the wagon..John is waiting to feed the animals..

Forgot what this is called...But I thought it was pretty.
I think these are Long Horn Cows/Bulls...
Zebras,but they won't look up... Where is John???

Look at this cute Camel...He has two humps and a hair piece..


I like these curly horns on this animal...Sorry,don't know what it's called either
One hump camel ....
Baby Z..Just 4 days old and it's stripes were not black,they were brown.










post signature


2 comments: