
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Our Swim Babies
They look like they might be cold...Janna getting ready for 4th leg of her relay event.Jaycee encouraging her with sweet words of knowledge..I promise it wasn't that cold...I think it was anticipation giving them a chill..
Coach Lisa getting Janna motivated !!!!
Jaycee's Fly stroke..
Peanut getting ready for Backstroke.
Jaycee waiting to step up.
Sweet Lauren playing with John... She kept John occupied til she had to swim..And the fresbie John throw over the fence and into the pool during an event...Coach Kelly was not to happy..Neither was Coach Ray...Sorry guys.
Pretty Rockie(or y) not sure...Paige,you could have had your pretty face in my blog but no...
Jaycee eating a satsuma.
Coach Lisa,this is for you...I saw her look at you this way and I snapped away...What were you saying to her? Janna loves to cut her eyes at people when she doesn't like what they're saying to her....
Daddy and his girl...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



MOnica, I love the ninth picture down of sally and steven!!! I double clicked on the picture to see her little attitude face!! She is so cute i could just eat her up!!!!love ya
ReplyDeleteMichelle Kline