
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Pictures can say a Thousand Words or Just One
This is Jaycee in her Backstroke event at our meet yesterday..I was looking through the photos when I noticed I got her plus her good friend Peanut(Emily) in the shots...Notice anything...
Look how close they are in this race...
I'm thinking Jaycee may win it..Maybe your thoughts toooo...
But here they look neck n neck...
And here toooo...
But you see Peanut's right hand,she touches first by .001 of a second...LOL..Well,I'm not sure by what millisecond but i do know Peanut came in first...Wow, What pictures says can be so much or just enough...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Go Jace.....Push yourself. Don't make Aunt Missy come scream for you because I can....Scream that is...Just ask Aaron.
ReplyDeleteLove Aunt Missy
I didnt notice what i was suppose to notice, but i dont know what it was that i didnt notice, so can you please tell me what i didnt notice that i might have noticed?
ReplyDeleteKline