Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Not much going on O.K. maybe alittle


Hi All, I thought I had not been busy and then I remember all the things I have done in the last two weeks...I went to a wedding out of town..Jaycee started school at warp speed ..Janna and John try to entertain me thru out the days...They go to school on the 25th and 26th,yeah for Life Academy..I have been helping our PTO president get ready for PTO drive at Westside...GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!Jaycee and Janna's year round swim starts back this week in full swing....Go Picayune Piranhas!!!! I bought three new books.Titles are "Home Sweet Homework","Strong Fathers,Strong Daughters" and" The Shack"..I have finished "The Shack"..If any one out there has read it, I would love to hear your opinions..I thought it was amazing...It will make you rethink all things pretaining to life and godliness..I heard thru the 700 club about the book " Home Sweet Homework"..I'm hoping it will help me and my Jaycee to enjoy doing homework together ;while teaching me what God has put within her and how she processes what she is learning. The book"Strong Fathers,Strong Daughters" , I found thru a blog off of Angie's blog..I hope it will give me understanding where my dad is concerned and also show me different things about my girls that I may not realize on my own...Please send me your comments on these books,if you have read or if you are reading anyone of them...Have a great rest of the week...New pics of kids coming sooooon.....



2 comments:

  1. my friend Jennifer read
    The Shack click this link

    http://baseballstobows.blogspot.com/2008/07/what-are-you-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica, I just got your comment, why don't you email me and i would love to talk about it. It was an awesome book. doug922@bellsouth.net

    PS Your kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete