Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Party Time

We were invited to Mallorie's Bday party..She is the daughter of my good friend,Michelle...Mallorie turns 15..Goosh,I remember babysitting her when she was 6...Wow !!! How times goes by in a blink...Chelle, Do you remember those times in the trailer in Deer Park?We have come so far in life....I am so glad Jesus brought you,Bert and the girls in to our lives...RLM has been a great instrument in bringing lives together....Oh yeah,Chelle you can Thank Jesus for my wonderful,friendly spirit that greeted you and the girls at the back door... LOL.. I know you do... What a great friendship!!!!!!


Cousin Annin,John loves U


Pretty Girls!!!


Big Sexy..................


Jaycee likes to play rough with the boys..


Sweet John Boy

Janna loves to hang out with Mallorie

Sweet Baby E..Smile boy!!!

Sha and Jon,Jon


Our Sweet friend K-Bear


Sha,again

Go Eli..........
The next few pics,Jaycee is trying to fly in the air or maybe
Jon and Aaron want to see if Jaycee can fly in the air




Janna diving.Front view




No comments:

Post a Comment