My dad is mixing the cement for us..And the girls are helping too..So,we wait til monday to see what happens..
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Making a Bird Bath
O.K people we are making a sand cast bird bath...I found this idea in a garden magazine; thought it would be neat to make.We tried a few last year but we did'nt get the cement consistency right,so they broke...We used an elephant ear leaf..I will show you the finished product on Monday after it sets for 48 hrs...I hope is turns out o.k.... Here is the leaf we used. It is larger than I expected but we used it ..
Mom and I are smoothing the cement over the back of the leaf.
We have to cover the entire leaf..

My dad is mixing the cement for us..And the girls are helping too..So,we wait til monday to see what happens..
My dad is mixing the cement for us..And the girls are helping too..So,we wait til monday to see what happens..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



can't wait to see the finished product.....its gonna be awesome!
ReplyDeleteI still have mine from last year.