Friday, June 27, 2008
Family Beach Pics
Well, Friends and Family this is our last day at Seasrest when we take the family beach pics...As you will see John is not happy about any of it...Our friend,Brenna,was sweet in coming down to the beach to help in the pics.We love our home away from home..Steven says we will come every year until......It is so quiet and friendly here...Family oriented and cozy.....So as we arrived a week ago,Jaycee step out of the car,drew a deep breath and said"I can smell the ocean"...What an aroma of salt and sun !!!!!!! We will miss it until next time...I hope everyone has a blessed and wonderful summer vacation...Enjoy the summer


The Morrison Clan

I almost forgot to put this in.We went crabbing at night with a net and a flash light...Chasing big crabs,little crabs,hermit crabs,etc. down the beach in the dark of night....We laughed,we squealed and some of us got so excited we lost control of our bladders..LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hey!! I didnt even know you had a blog!! Its real pretty, you did good!! those are some good beach pictures, i am glad yall had fun. we will be home Saturday!! see you then
ReplyDeletemichelle
Hey!!! Yes,Jill did it for me and I finished it this morning...I hope you guys are having a great time...No Rain?? See Ya whenyou get in..Tell the girls I have a few extra $$$$ for them each..Love ya,Monica
ReplyDeleteAwesome pics! You have a beautiful family. Looks like you guys are having a great summer. We are coming down in August. Hope to see ya!
ReplyDeleteGod Bless,
Leslie Skipper
Monica!
ReplyDeleteHey, it's Lori (Wilson) Lee. I hope you remember me. How are you? My mom had sent me the link to Russell's wife's site about their baby girl they adopted and I was checking it out and found you! My email address is lori.lee5@yahoo.com. Email me if you remember me and we'll catch up. Oh, let's see in case you don't remember me, we went to CCA together, my mother and daddy are Richard and Nonie Wilson and I married your cousin (distant) Brian, David and Helen's son.
P.S. You have a beautiful family!!