Monday, June 23, 2008

Goofy Golf

This is our thrid day on our family vacation..The morning started out overcast,so we thought it would be a good day to play putt-putt.This place is where we went when I(Monica)was a kid.My Dad,Mom,my three brothers,and me went to Panama City every year for our family vacation...We stayed at a place called Porters Court on the beach...Steven and I starting coming to Seacrest on our family vacation which is 10mins up from Panama...We do goofy golf and ride go carts when we come in to Panama. We have so much fun and create so many memories...Oh yeah ,this putt-putt course has been in exsitence since before the early 70's.


Not really sure what this is suppose to be,maybe part of the Blue Man group.





O.k I know they may not look like they are having fun..


Cute Family Pose !!




No comments:

Post a Comment